SC State House
Fake* “Republican”-majority (30 R, 16 D)
SC Senate voted April 19 to FUND in the SC State Budget:
1) Selected “abortions” in Section 33 and Section 108; and,
2) Planned Parenthood in Section 33.
NOTHING WAS EVEN OFFERED AS AN AMENDMENT(S) ON THE SENATE FLOOR APRIL 18 OR APRIL 19 TO DEFUND SELECTED “ABORTIONS” IN SECTION 33 OR SECTION 108; OR TO DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD NOW (!!!) IN SECTION 33.
“The following is a list of the sections in
Part IB of the Appropriation Bill, H. 4300, [as] as Reported by the Senate Finance Committee.”
See Provisos 33.12, 33.25, and 108.4 in Part 1B of the State Budget.
See the three (3) screenshots below of the SC Senate Roll Call votes on Section 33,
on Section 108, and on the H4300 State Budget overall, which come from the SC Senate Journal for 4/19/2023:
See also these same Roll Call votes here:
SC Senate Roll Call Vote History
H4300 (Budget 3rd Reading) – Vote #290
Section 108 (PEBA) – Vote #275
Section 33 (DHHS) – Vote #208
* Note: The ignored SC GOP State Party Platform opposes “abortion” funding. So where is SC GOP Party Chairman Drew McKissick defending the SC GOP Party Platform ? Where is the SC GOP State Executive Committee ? Where are the leaders of the respective County GOP organizations ? Why are not RINO “Republican” [sic] SC Senators who violate the SC GOP Party Platform regarding “The Right to Life” being censured ?
* The South Carolina Republican Party Platform opposes use of taxpayer dollars:
– to pay for “abortions”, and
– to fund organizations which advocate for “abortion” [ e.g., Planned Parenthood ]
The South Carolina Republican Party Platform
Article II – To Establish Justice
The Right to Life
“We oppose the use of public funds to pay for abortions or to fund organizations which advocate for abortion.”
The current SC “Republican” [sic] Party Leadership Establishment is a fake and a fraud. The evidence over the course of many years shows their lack of support for “The Right to Life” plank of the SC GOP Party Platform.
“Thou shalt not kill (murder).”
Exodus 20:13, KJV