SC CANDIDATE SURVEY RESULTS):
SC CANDIDATE SURVEY RESULTS being posted here.
Completed Christians for Personhood Candidate Surveys have been received from (in order sent):
1. Chris Murphy (R), House District #98 – Score 100%, View survey here
2. Robert Harris (R), House District #36 – Score 100%, View survey here
3. Thomas Beach (R), House District #10 – Score 100%, View survey here
4. Wally Sparks (R), House District #01 – Score 100%, View survey here
5. Bill DeVore (R), House District #33 – Score 100%, View survey here
This reporting of these Candidate Survey Results does not constitute the giving of any endorsements by Christians for Personhood.
However, it is a great encouragement to see candidates take a strong, principled, Biblical stand for the Sanctity of Human Life. It would be a welcome day indeed to see many House candidates with 100% survey positions, and so subsequently, Lord willing, to see more such candidates elected as members of the SC House of Representatives and sworn in to the SC House for the 2023 Session !
In addition, it should also be noted, as important, inviolable, and essential as a candidate’s position is regarding the Sanctity of Human Life (Genesis 1:27, KJV), and the Creator God-given, inherent, unalienable, right to life (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18, KJV), there are also other Biblically-based qualifications for civil rulers. For example, see Exodus 18:21 and 2 Samuel 23:3, KJV.
In Christ Alone,
Christians for Personhood
PO Box 12222
Columbia, SC 29211
Christians for Personhood <CP@spiritcom.net>