“REPUBLICAN” SUPER-MAJORITY SC HOUSE PASSES FALSELY-NAMED “HUMAN LIFE PROTECTION ACT” H3774 ON 2ND READING 83Y – 31N FEB 15; 3RD READING 77Y – 31N FEB 16
H3774 FAKE “HLPA” [SIC] WOULD BAN APPROX. 97%* OF SURGICAL AND RU486 “ABORTIONS”; WHILE INCREASING “ABORTIONS” BY ABORTIFACIENT BIRTH CONTROL DRUGS AND DEVICES
* Using State of Florida 2020 statistics
SURGICAL AND RU486 “ABORTIONS” COMPRISE ONLY AN ESTIMATED 10-20% OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PRENATAL HUMAN BEINGS EXTERMINATED BY “ABORTION”; THE OTHER ESTIMATED 80-90% ARE KILLED BY ABORTIFACIENT BIRTH CONTROL
SO THE H3774 FAKE “HLPA” [SIC] WOULD ACTUALLY BAN APPROX. 10-19% OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF “ABORTIONS”, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ESTABLISH LEGAL PERSONHOOD AT FERTILIZATION FOR ALL PRENATAL HUMAN BEINGS, AND THEREFORE DOES NOT PROVIDE EQUAL PROTECTION, AND THEREFORE DOES NOT ESTABLISH JUSTICE
ERRONEOUS REPORTING BY POST AND COURIER REPORTER:
H3774 ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT PROTECT HUMAN LIFE FROM CONCEPTION:
‘SC House OKs bill that bans abortion at conception [sic], setting up possible GOP impasse’
Post and Courier
Feb 15, 2023
“The bill adopted 83-31 on Feb. 15 along party lines would ban abortions at conception [ sic – FALSE – from the point of “clinically diagnosable pregnancy”, i.e., a positive pregnancy test, AFTER IMPLANTATION ], with limited exceptions.”
2023-2024 Bill H3774:
“HUMAN LIFE PROTECTION ACT” [SIC]
1) H3774 would ban approximately 97%* of surgical and RU486 “abortions” (H3774 [Section 44-41-830.] has multiple exceptions**); H3774 does not establish legal personhood***, and therefore does not provide full equal protection, and therefore does not establish justice.
* Using State of Florida 2020 statistics
** H3774 [Section 44-41-830.] has exceptions for so-called life/serious health of the mother [ despite the counter-indication of the www.DublinDeclaration.com ], rape/incest, and so-called fatal fetal “anomaly” [sic – euthanasia].
*** SC Supreme Court Opinion [ Filed January 5, 2023 ]
“Planned Parenthood South Atlantic, et al. v. State of South Carolina, et al.”
Opinion No. 28127 / Pages 75, 76 ( Pages 1, 2, 5, 75 through 81, 90 )
History of Personhood Legislation in South Carolina (1998 – 2022)
2) H3774 [ SECTION 3., Section 44-41-810.] does NOT protect ANY human life from conception / fertilization. H3774 only protects from the point of “clinically diagnosable pregnancy” due to the detectable presence of hCG – which comes AFTER IMPLANTATION.
3) H3774 [ SECTION 3., Section 44-41-810.] uses the blasphemous term “species homo sapiens” compatible with the anti-Creator, anti-Creation Darwinian Evolutionary worldview to define an “Unborn child”. Human beings are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27, KJV), and are NOT part of the Animal Kingdom, nor of the Primate Order, as this wicked, unbiblical terminology inherently implies !!!
4) H3774 [SECTION 4.] undermines YEARS** of Annual SC State Budget battles, and actually CODIFIES funding of selected* surgical/RU486 “abortions” in the SC State Health Insurance Plan !!!
* H3774 provides for FUNDING of “abortions” through the SC State Health Insurance Plan in the cases of so-called life/serious health of the mother [ despite the counter-indication of the www.DublinDeclaration.com ], rape/incest, and so-called fatal fetal “anomaly” [sic – euthanasia].
** This after repeated Annual SC State Budget battles over many years in both the SC House and the SC Senate over the funding of State Health Insurance Plan “abortions”, going back well over a decade to at least 2010 in the SC House*** and SC Senate**** !!! And more since then*****. [ Note: The so-called Hyde Amendment is NOT a Pro-Life Amendment – funding “abortion” in cases of so-called life of the mother, rape, and incest is NOT Pro-Life. ]
March 17-18, 2010 – Persevering Republican Majority SC House votes to REMOVE Abortion Funding for rape, incest, and unrestricted life of the mother cases in South Carolina State “Health” Insurance Plan
– Pro-Life, Anti-Abortion-Funding Amendment to SC State Budget championed by Rep. Rex Rice (R-Easley) PASSES !!!
– Commendable, late-night, sustained effort by Republican Majority SC House against persistent pro-abortion efforts
Republican-Majority South Carolina Senate votes to continue
Abortion-Funding in State Health Insurance Plan by 24 – 17 vote
OVER 40% (12 out of 27) OF SC SENATE REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST
ANTI-ABORTION-FUNDING BUDGET AMENDMENT INTRODUCED BY
CHRISTIAN PRO-LIFE SENATOR DAVID THOMAS
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
(SC) Wed., April 17, 2019
Re: SC Senate votes against stopping State-funding of certain “abortions”
through SC State Health Insurance Plan (PEBA)
5) H3774 [SECTION 6., Section 38-71-146.] MANDATES the expansion of the availability of birth control, including birth control which can cause chemical “abortions”, by REQUIRING “All individual and group health insurance and health maintenance organization policies in this State shall include coverage for” contraceptives/abortifacients. This is more Big Government socialism; not to mention, promotion by the South Carolina State Government of the shedding of innocent blood through birth control which is abortifacient.
6) H3774 [SECTION 6., Section 38-71-146.] FALSIFIES BIOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL SCIENCE, FALSELY CLAIMING: “A contraceptive may prevent ovulation, fertilization, or implantation in the uterus.” However, implantation in the uterus occurs 6 to 10 days AFTER fertilization. So preventing implantation in the lining of the uterus of a living human being by a drug or device is NOT the work of birth control functioning as a contraceptive, but of birth control that is functioning as an abortifacient, i.e., to cause an early “abortion” at about one week of human life. This twisting, perversion, and falsification of the English language, of science, of biology, and of the truth, apparently embraced by the medical profession, is Orwellian, and has the effect of deceiving the public by calling abortifacient birth control drugs and devices by the FALSE label “contraceptive” instead of truthfully identifying their abortifacient characteristics.
THIS FURTHER EXPOSES THE FALSE CLAIM THAT H3774 PROTECTS HUMAN LIFE FROM CONCEPTION. IT ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT.
IMPLANTATION IN THE UTERUS OCCURS 6 TO 10 DAYS AFTER CONCEPTION / FERTILIZATION.
7) H3774 [SECTION 7.] promotes FORNICATION* among South Carolina youth by requiring the Public Employee Benefit Authority (PEBA) and the State Health Insurance Plan to cover contraceptives/abortifacients for dependents “under the same terms and conditions that the Plan provides contraceptive coverage for employees and spouses.” This is immoral and despicable. The Bible commands to “Flee fornication.” (1 Corinthians 6:18, KJV), and the Bible reveals “fornicators” shall not “inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9,10, KJV). For the South Carolina State Government to further promote fornication among the State’s youth by making birth control even more available and accessible to them as dependents, might not this for even more young people, hinder their inheriting the kingdom of God ?
* Note: In a recent calendar year (2017), 88% of the surgical/RU486 “abortions” in South Carolina were committed upon UNMARRIED females. (“Abortions” by Marital Status Occurring in SC in 2017 (SC DHEC) – Click Here). BIRTH CONTROL fuels FORNICATION, and FORNICATION fuels “ABORTION”. (Have we forgotten the introduction of Margaret Sanger’s birth control pill in 1960 effectively launched the “Sexual Revolution” of the 1960’s, from which we are still suffering, and still experiencing today in 2023 !?)
8) H3774 [SECTION 4.] prohibits the use by Planned Parenthood of any state funds for “abortions” [ However, this also begs the question, does that mean Planned Parenthood can continue to receive state funds for purposes other than surgical/RU486 “abortions” ?].
9) H3774 [SECTION 10.] rightly FINALLY repeals Sec 44-41-20. “Legal Abortions.” in the SC Code which codifies the Roe v Wade framework. The Roe framework was placed in the SC Code by the SC Legislature in 1974, and has been preserved there by 25+ years of incremental “abortion” regulation legislation, including by the incremental “abortion” perpetuation Heartbeat Law [ SC Senate Bill S.1, See Section 44-41-710. ] which has been blocked by SC Supreme Court since its August 17, 2022 Order.
However, H3774 does NOT rightly repeal in its entirety, all of Chapter 41 – Abortions, Title 44 of the 1976 Code, as would have the Personhood Act of SC (2022 Session – H5401/S1335).
So, in conclusion, H3774 would ban approximately 97% of surgical and RU486 “abortions” in SC, and thus would likely shut down such “abortions” at the Planned Parenthood murder mills in Columbia and Charleston, and would likely stop nearly all such “abortions” at the Greenville murder mill.
However, surgical and RU486 “abortions” only account for an estimated 10-20% of the total number of “abortions”. The other estimated 80-90% is from birth control which can function abortifaciently, TO WHICH THIS UNRIGHTEOUS BILL H3774 IN ITS PRESENT FORM AS FILED ON JANUARY 24, 2023, AND AS PASSED BY THE SC HOUSE JUDICIARY CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS SUBCOMMITTEE ON JANUARY 26, 2023 (SC Legislature Archived Video), AND AS PASSED BY THE FULL SC HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ON FEBRUARY 15 (2ND READING) AND ON FEBRUARY 16 (3RD READING), WOULD EXPAND AVAILABILITY AND ACCESSIBILITY, EVEN TO DEPENDENTS (YOUTH) THROUGH THE SC PEBA AND THROUGH THE STATE HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN !
“… seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
Hosea 4:6c, KJV
ESTABLISH JUSTICE NOW !
PASS PERSONHOOD NOW !
“Thou shalt not kill (murder).”
Exodus 20:13, KJV
This battle in the United States of America for the Sanctity of the Creator God-given, inherent, unalienable, right to life of ALL human beings as natural persons, beginning at fertilization, was not over on June 24, 2022 when the US Supreme Court issued the Dobbs ruling and Opinion; and it will not be over until the Creator God-given, inherent, unalienable, natural PERSONHOOD of ALL human beings, at fertilization, with no exceptions, is codified and established as legal PERSONHOOD in the State Constitutions of all 50 States, and in the Constitution of the United States, SO HELP US GOD; because God says, “Thou Shalt Not Kill (Murder).” Exodus 20:13, KJV.
Christians for Personhood
Columbia, South Carolina
‘The Protest of a Protestant Minister Against Birth Control’
Matt Trewhella, pastor
Mercy Seat Christian Church
‘CHEMICAL ABORTION’ [ Brochure ]
Pastors For Life
Easley, South Carolina
“The Pill” [ Brochure ]
by Joan Appleton, RN
“THE PILL” [ Flyer ]
Updated February 2003
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Public Health and Science
Office of Population Affairs
The Intrauterine Device’
Human Life International
January 5, 2022
‘Yes, Some Contraceptives Are Abortifacients’
November 4, 2016
“Pro-abortion-rights activists employ a neat semantic trick to evade and ignore the scientific details of abortifacient drugs: redefining “pregnancy” to mean “the implantation of an embryo in the uterine lining.” Thus any drug that prevents implantation of an existing embryo prevents pregnancy rather than aborting an existing one. Semantics aside, the crucial, underlying question is whether these birth-control methods cause embryonic death.”
“As Donna Harrison has explained at NRO, an IUD’s manipulation of the hormone progesterone causes a woman’s body to reject any embryo that might be formed after ovulation, rather than wholly stopping ovulation from occurring. The copper material in some IUDs has been shown to be toxic to an embryo, leading to its death or, if it survives, abnormal development. Furthermore, an IUD’s manipulation of the uterine lining accounts for the fact that, among women who become pregnant while using an IUD, there is a high rate of ectopic pregnancy, in which the embryo implants somewhere outside the uterus.”